Movavi Slideshow Maker 6.7 Final Full Version macOS
Movavi Slideshow Maker 6 Transitions and themes have been grouped together on the Templates tab. Change the music in a selected theme, if you don’t like the default track. Even more presets for the Pan and zoom controls. Transitions can now be applied to intro videos. The program fits 1366×768 monitors correctly. Other improvements and bug fixes. Product details Full Version Software Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor RAM: 4GB Recommended Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
To get more Discount 10% OFF for every product.
Use this Coupon code: GET10OFF
Special Price Discount Limited-Time Offers!
If you are going to buy up from 5+ products through our website you can ask for 20% OFF Coupon code.
Movavi Slideshow Maker 6.7 (2020) Final Full Version macOS
Movavi Slideshow Maker 6 Check out Slideshow Maker Movavi – a handy app that will help you turn your photos into a spectacular movie in no time.
With our easy-to-use Slideshow Maker, you can:
- Make high-quality slideshows in a few clicks
- Crop, rotate, and make other edits to your images
- Improve picture quality automatically or by hand
- Join media files together using stylish transitions
- Add your own audio or select from the default soundtracks
- Use automatic beat detection and sync slides with background music
- Export the slideshow in any popular format
- Prepare your movie for viewing on iPod, iPad, iPhone, or other mobile devices
- Share your creative work with the whole world using the special export presets for Facebook, YouTube, and other social networks
Slideshow Maker lets you combine photos into stunning movies with almost no effort. Import your photos in BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or other image format and join them together to create amazing slideshows. Insert stylish animated transitions between the photos to give your movie a smooth flow.
Edit your video to make it perfect:
- Change the composition: crop, rotate and flip images
- Emphasize important elements: zoom and pan, highlight, or conceal
- Adjust colors by hand or use Magic Enhance for automatic fixes
The best way to make your slideshow your own is to add a soundtrack. Import sound effects or music in MP3, FLAC, WAV, or other popular format to generate a specific atmosphere in your video. Automatic beat detection will help you sync your slides with the background music and give your slideshow added appeal Movavi Slideshow Maker 6 .
Try Slideshow Wizard and create a photo-based presentation in 3 simple steps:
- Add photos one by one or in groups, or upload entire folders
- Choose a transition style: crossfade, simple, geometric, artistic, or random
- Add music: upload your own soundtrack or choose from the built-in library
Save your slideshow in any convenient format – AVI, MP4, M2TS, and more. You can also choose one of the many export presets and prepare your file for viewing on a specific mobile device or for uploading to the web.
What’s New Version 6.7 (2020) ?
- Modern and stylish design with more intuitive navigation.
- New Media bin for your personal files. You can browse, sort and select your files right in the editor and add them anywhere on the Timeline so they’re easily available for the future montage.
- New parallax transitions, glitch, and retro effects.
- Transitions and themes have been grouped together on the Templates tab.
- Change the music in a selected theme, if you don’t like the default track.
- Even more presets for the Pan and zoom controls.
- Transitions can now be applied to intro videos.
- The program fits 1366×768 monitors correctly.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
- Full Version Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- RAM: 4GB Recommended
- Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish