Final Cut Pro (2020) v10.4 Final for Mac
Final Cut Pro 2020 For macFull Version Software macOS 10.14.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 3.8GB of available disk space. Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later, 64-bit processor Graphics running macOS Mojave. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics or better recommended.
To get more Discount 10% OFF for every product.
Use this Coupon code: GET10OFF
Special Price Discount Limited-Time Offers!
If you are going to buy up from 5+ products through our website you can ask for 20% OFF Coupon code.
Final Cut Pro (2020) 10.4 Final for Mac – Best app for video editing
Final Cut Pro 2020 For mac Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Revolutionary Video Editing
- The Magnetic Timeline 2 uses advanced metadata for faster, easier editing than with traditional tracks
- Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip
- Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
- Edit multicamera projects with automatic syncing based on audio waveforms and support for up to 64 camera angles
- Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
Powerful Media Organization
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
- Create and apply custom keywords or favorites on the fly as you select clip ranges
- Smart Collections dynamically organize content for you to quickly find any shot in a few clicks
- Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background rendering
- 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
- Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more
Compelling, Customizable Effects
- Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Choose from an extensive ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces
Integrated Audio Editing
- Assign roles — including dialogue, music, effects, and custom choices — during import to easily track and organize your project
- Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
- Let Final Cut Pro repair audio problems such as hum, excessive background noise, and more
- Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Color Grading
- Import, edit, and deliver video in standard color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Improve the look of any clip with one-click Balance Color
- Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board
- Fine tune a specific color or area of the screen using keying and masks
- Powerful color wheels and curves for precise adjustments with keying and masks
One-Step, Optimized Output
- Incredibly fast export for playback on Apple devices and upload to websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
- Use themed menus to author and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Export audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using roles metadata
- Import and export XML for third-party workflows like color grading and sound mixing
Final Cut Pro Beginner Tutorial 10.4 Final in 2020
What’s New in Final Cut Pro v10.4?
- Prevents an issue that could lead to visual artifacts appearing onscreen for systems with Nvidia graphic cards that have the Reduce Transparency accessibility preference enabled
- Fixes an issue that prevented media from appearing in the Photos library browser when using Final Cut Pro on macOS Catalina
- Fixes an issue in which Final Cut Pro would sometimes load an incorrect project into the timeline
- Resolves an issue in which thumbnails would not update when skimming titles, generators, and transitions in the Browser
- Improves stability when sharing
- Improves stability when skimming media in the Browser
- Improves reliability when working with Sony XAVC media
- Improves reliability when importing and exporting CEA 608 captions
Details & Requirements :
- Full Version Software
- macOS 10.14.6 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing), Metal-capable graphics card, 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing, 3.8GB of available disk space.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Graphics running macOS Mojave. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics or better recommended.